Dirty Brushes

Blog about oils, education and life

Photos and impressions

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's so cold outside, usually it takes me a few weeks to get used to it. This year, we have to go for a walk at least 2 times a day (with our dog) and, maybe, the process will be quicker. Cold is rude.   

To the other news:
I don't know why, but I was carefully keeping these 3 old palettes. They occupied a lot of space, but the idea to throw them away never came to my mind! 


Here a small photo addition to my previous post - Oil Painting Dangers. Yesterday, I was working on a background and details of a new painting, so I had to use a lot of brushes, and, at the end of the day, my new gloves helped me a lot.
I'm especially careful with new brushes, trying to keep them in a good shape for a longer time.


First week of October will be a bit exciting, because I have an adventurous plan to finish 5 paintings. (Honestly, one of them is a study of an amazing artist's masterpiece, but I'll count it anyway)

1 comment:

  1. cold is part of nature it is can be harsh but we only accepted by protect yourself from it

    and yeah sometimes we have stuff we never thought of get ride of it

    nice so this how you take care of the brushes

    ok take your time on the 5 paintings

    and we will with for them ;)

    ReplyDelete