Dirty Brushes

Blog about oils, education and life

Pre-autumn haul and new design

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Brushes and paints are treacherous. You need to change them frequently and, what is worse, they are pricy.

Finally, after a small discussion with myself, I've decided to update my brushes. It was a good chance to try something new, so now I'm a happy owner of white flat synthetic brushes.

And, of course, I had to buy a few canvases. My favorite are those tiny canvases (10x10cm). I'm not sure what can fit this tiny format, but I accepted the challenge.


I didn't want to take a boring photos of my new brushes, so I thought to create a photo with serious me holding the brushes.

Accidentally, we (me and my husband as a photographer) took this photo.

From the first second I saw it, I became sure that it needs to become my new profile photo. Moreover, I felt the need to change the design of the blog, because such a light photo didn't look good in such an old and boring surroundings.

Hope that you'll like the new design and photo as well as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment